• Great Career Opportunity
• Rehabilitation Focus for Physio, RN or OT
• Inner West Location
MetroRehab is a 37 bed private rehabilitation hospital, located in Petersham and offering inpatient and day rehabilitation programs.
About the role
This rewarding role reports to the General Manager and assumes responsibility for the best clinical practice of assessment and coordination of patients for inpatient rehabilitation and the relationship management with referring hospitals and individuals.
The day to day role includes responsibility for assessment and coordination of patients referred for rehabilitation to MetroRehab Hospital. As the key link for referrers you will utilise your business development skills to build and maintain key relationships.
• Current registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist, Nurse, or Occupational Therapist
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate with confidence to a range of heath professionals, patients and family members.
• The ability to work autonomously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business Development capabilities’
• Unrestricted driver’s licence
• Previous experience in a rehabilitation environment
Company vehicle, laptop and mobile will be provided.
Remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.