Our client operates a leading nursing agency specialising in aged care and home & community care.
Based in Strathfield this role is responsible for mentoring and education programmes with a particular emphasis on effective recruitment strategies to recruit and maintain an experienced and stable care workforce.
• Aged Care recruitment & HR management experience
• Efficient & effective working relationships with staff, candidates & internal & external stakeholders.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to think and work strategically and operationally
• Experience in developing employment policies & procedures
• Business acumen in a complex work environment.
The successful applicant must have a clear Federal Criminal Record Check.